Scrap Dive Quilts

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Another Busy Sunday!

No layer cakes, no problem! I am a scrappy quilter, so the idea of buying a layer cake to make a quilt would never cross my mind. I found this free pattern at http://aprilrosenthal.com/2014/09/08/moda-love/. What a fun pattern! I am still using fabrics that I got from the scrap dive at the quilt show in October. It is amazing how many quilts I have made with that fabric! I ended up using two different background fabrics since I didn't have enough of either one for this project. Sometimes you have to make do with what you have! I also pieced the batting together on this one. I have quite a bit of batting scraps that need to be used up.

No Layer Cake Quilt

I also managed to get my scrap t-shirt quilt finished up as well. I ended up using a black and grey paisley backing for it. I love paisley for some reason, so why not use it for backing fabric? I think it works for this quilt.

Scrap T-Shirt Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment