Scrap Dive Quilts

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Quilt Retreat Weekend!


This weekend I headed to Jefferson, IA to a great quilt retreat. Even though there were only 16 of us, there were lots of wonderful quilts being made and a ton of laughs all around. This was the second year in a row that I have been to this particular retreat, so it was nice to know what to expect this time around. 



I managed to get five quilt tops made. I ended up making two Quilts of Valor and three scrappy quilts. I do quite a bit of time cutting and prepping ahead of time so that by the time the retreat gets here, I am sewing rows together. 


It is kind of sad to think that this is my last quilt retreat of 2017. I would like to get one more in before the end of the year but I will have to see what happens! 





No comments:

Post a Comment