Scrap Dive Quilts

Sunday, March 19, 2017

String Theory Quilt Top Complete!

String Theory Quilt Top
Today I finishing my string theory quilt top up. Unfortunately, my longarm is still out of commission, otherwise I would have finished it completely. This pattern is from the April 2017 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting. It is called String Theory by Sharon Tucker. Her design called for red and cheddar rectangles. I used dark blue and light blue rectangles instead. I wanted to use some fabric that I already had on hand, so that is what I went with. I was very surprised about how many scraps I used up on this little quilt. I may make another one of these sometime in the near future. I've been collecting selvages for a while now and I wonder how a selvage quilt would look in a pattern like this? There's only one way to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment