Scrap Dive Quilts

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Quilting Year in Review


2017 was a pretty good year for quilting. I made it to three quilt retreats and finished 24 quilts. I also have 18 quilt tops finished and 37 quilts cut up and ready to go for next year. If it wasn't for my longarm breaking, I probably would have had finished 52 quilts. With that, I think its time to look forward to 2018 and make some goals for the new year. They are pretty much the same as last year's with a couple of additions.

1. Get longarm fixed.
2. Finish 1 quilt a week (52 quilts).
3. Go to three quilt retreats.
4. Finish all UFOs
5. Take a longarm quilting class.
6. Organize quilt stash.
7. Make 4 Quilts of Valor.

It is going to be very challenging year and I'm looking forward to it!





No comments:

Post a Comment