Scrap Dive Quilts

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Scrappy Hourglass Quilt Complete


Have you ever been in a quilting slump? It seems like I have been all year even though I'm making progress on several quilts right now. I think started this quilt back in January. I worked on it at the quilt retreat in February and nearly had the top finished then. I set it aside several times since.


I made one just like it last year, except on that one, I used dark blue sashing. I am not usually a big fan of purple, but for this quilt, I really like it. Sometimes it's nice to branch out and use colors that you don't normally use!

I really hope that I can get a couple more projects done this long weekend. I also hope people take a moment and reflect on why we celebrate this holiday. It isn't all about barbeques and camping. 

Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment