Scrap Dive Quilts

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Crunch Time!

With the quilt show quickly approaching this weekend, I have been working feverishly trying to get all of these quilts finished up. I never thought I would say this, but I feel like I need a break from quilting! It doesn't need to be a very long break, maybe just one night where I can sit at home and relax.


It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted. I had internet issues and had to get a technician out to fix the line. This is part of the reason why there are so many quilts in this post.


I had to sift through all of my pictures to find the ones I hadn't posted yet.


It's much easier to post one or two at a time.


I just love Irish Chain Quilts!








Time to rest up! More quilting to do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment