Scrap Dive Quilts

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Vintage Nine Patch and 54 40 or Fight Quilt Complete


These two quilts have been finished for over two weeks now, so I thought I would get them posted before I forgot again. I had them done for the quilt show. I had been so busy, that I never got around to making a post.  The vintage nine patch was a top I inherited when my daughter's great grand mother passed away several years ago. It sat in a bag the entire time. It was one of those projects that I thought about doing, but something always seemed to take priority. I gave the quilt to my daughter last night. I hope that she enjoys it for years to come. 


I also finished my 54 40 or Fight Quilt while we were setting up for the quilt show. I had to finish the binding on it, so I ran home to do that while we were waiting for the stands and curtains to show up. There were over two hours late getting there which gave me the time to finish this one up. I'm glad I was able to show this one. It will be going on my bed! 


I am happy to announce that I finally got done sorting all of the scraps from the scrap dive. It took two weeks and I am very happy with the variety and amount of what I ended up with. I am in the process of figuring out what to make first. So many choices!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment