Scrap Dive Quilts

Friday, September 7, 2018

Quilting and Camping

I finished this quilt up while camping this week. All I had left to do was the binding, so it was an easy project. The most challenging thing about it was just taking a decent picture. It rained the first two days and it seemed like when it wasn't raining, it was overcast. I spent the rest of my free time working on a crumb quilt. I thought it would be a good project for the camper since the blocks I make are 4 1/2 inches and I knew that I had a lot of blocks left to complete. I also thought that I could just take my time and do a few here and there and I wouldn't have to worry about picking up where I left off on some complicated pattern. Overall, I was very happy with what I was able to do in a few days of camping, quilting and relaxing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment