Scrap Dive Quilts

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Hotel Quilting, Round Two!


I had a feeling I would be spending another night on this adventure. Luckily, I was able to book a room where I normally stay when I'm in Sioux City. I was disappointed in the room I was in last night. It didn't even have a fridge! The lighting is slightly better here as well. I am going to have to remember to buy a small travel light and pack it in my quilt bag. 


Tonight I worked on another crumb quilt. I have nearly half of it sewed together. This is the part I hate about quilting. I would rather be making blocks or even cutting fabric!


I don't think I will get it finished tonight, but at least I've made progress on it! We'll see what happens! I may get my second wind.


Hopefully the weather will play nice tomorrow so I can make it home! I don't mind being on the road, but there's something about sleeping in your own bed that is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment